Ascot Racecourse, Berkshire
Tuesday 20th – Saturday 24th June 2006
For 2006 the Royal Ascot Meeting returns to its natural home at Ascot Racecourse. However, it will be a very different Ascot next year with the opening of a brand new, state of the art, grandstand at the centrepiece of a major redevelopment of the racecourse.
Royal Ascot looks set to be the highlight of the summer social calendar, and Cavendish is delighted to be able to offer you exclusive access to the very best facilities.
The Parade Ring Restaurant
The Parade Ring Restaurant is a brand new hospitality facility at Royal Ascot, and will be available to Cavendish clients exclusively on the Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of the Royal Meeting.
Originally designed as a sponsors’ hospitality area, this restaurant offers the very best in entertaining with fine dining, and high quality of décor in the prime location within the fantastic new Grandstand. Clients will enjoy a wonderful view over the new Parade Ring and Winner’s Enclosure, with reserved seating, offering superb views of the racing a short walk across the new galleria, within an exclusive section of the seated viewing next to the Royal box.
This outstanding facility offers tables for groups of between 2 and 12 guests, with a private table guaranteed for 8, 10 or 12 guests.
Please note that, as the Parade Ring Restaurant is within the area used by the Royal Enclosure, guests are requested to adhere to the Royal Enclosure dress code.
Your Parade Ring Hospitality Package will include:
- A private table for groups of 8, 10 or 12 guests
- Reserved race viewing area across the galleria, next to the Royal Box
- General Admission
- One car park label per couple
- Petit déjeuner canapé and vintage champagne reception
- 5 course à la carte luncheon
- Selection of vintage wines
- Selection of liqueurs including vintage port
- Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream and pink vintage champagne
- Complimentary bar throughout the day including champagne (until 30 minutes after the last race)
- Celebrity speaker in the facility
- Professional tipster
- Royal Ascot magazine
- Corsage or button hole
- Television viewing
- Betting facilities
- Free novelty bet with a winner guaranteed on every table
- Butler service
- Personalised racecard (company name on the racecard)
- Commemorative Royal Ascot gift
- ‘Guess the Winner’ competition with a Jeroboam of champagne for the winner
- Racing papers
- Floral decorations
- Experienced Cavendish Event Manager in attendance
||Parade Ring Restaurant
|Tuesday 20th June 2006
|| £950 + VAT
|| £1,350 + VAT
23rd June 2006
|| £1,200 + VAT
24th June 2006
Prices and availability for other hospitality facilities at Royal Ascot are available on application. Contact our sales team on 020 8567 3530.